Be Better, Get Better
We all want to get better right?….then we have to focus on what we need to do instead of what we want to do. Here’s a list of things everyone should be able to accomplish.
- Hang on a pull-up bar for 30 seconds. Then work up to 1 minute. To really challenge yourself, throw in a pull-up every 10 seconds
- Perform an air squat and hold it just below parallel for 30 seconds. Maintain perfect form. Work up to 2 minutes.
- Sit on the floor without using your hands or knees. Then get up the same way.
- Hold a 2 minute plank.
- Deadlift double your bodyweight
- Bench Press your bodyweight.
- Hold a handstand against a wall for 1 minute
- Hollow hold for 1 minute
A. Tabata (20 sec on, 10 sec off x 8, each station)
Front Squat, 135/95
B. For quality
3 x 3 Jerks @ 80%
Max reps Strict Handstand Push-ups x 3