Because we have so much going on at BCF over the next month or so, I thought it would help to provide you with a quick list:
1. Registration for the Open starts at some point today, Jan. 30th
2. Super Bowl boxes. We have about 40 boxes left to fill. Let’s get it done. If you don’t know what a Super Bowl box is, please ask and get involved!! We need all of the boxes to be filled by this coming Saturday.
3. Saturday, Feb 23rd – BCF vs Crossfit Athletic Performance. Talk to Chris C. if you have any questions.
4. Friday, March 1st – tentative date for the next Friday Night Fights – Battle of the Sexes WOD.
5. We are planning a Rowing clinic (date TBD). Learn the fundamentals of rowing technique and how to maximize rowing power and efficiency.
6. Wednesday, March 6th – First Crossfit Open WOD.
So awesome to see all of this great stuff on the Calendar!!! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of the coaches.