The mass builder, aka The Deadlift
Get ready for some Deadlifting today!
The deadlift is the perfect whole body,”core”, movement that develops your- back, lats, quads, glutes, arms, and abs. Not only are those major muscle groups hit but many supporting muscles, such as – those in the hands, waist, hips and lower back. Deadlifting builds your core in a single movement that increases both strength and mass!
- Hitting all major muscle groups – Works more muscles simultaneously than any other movement, forcing the whole body to grow!
- Core Stability –The deadlift directly targets all of the major muscle groups responsible for correct posture and core strength.
- Real Life Application – Who doesn’t lift things off the ground? When lifting heavy boxes it’s ideal to use a deadlift posture rather then rounding the back.
- True Measure Of Strength- This is Spartaaa!
- Gripping Strength – If completed without wraps…who uses wraps in Crossfit!?!
- Cardio Respiratory Fitness – Crossfit high intensity deadlifts are aerobically taxing to the body big time! Heart healthy!
This weekend the Haus of Bravo made a big appearance at the Tri-State NY Spartan Race!