The first thing that everyone should do is write down the goals they have for 2012. Begin with the goals you know you can accomplish within the next 1-3 months and then go from there. Be specific when setting your goals (skill,reps,rounds,weight,time,distance).
1. January 16th – February 10th Intro classes begin, Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm or Wednesday and Friday at 8pm. It’s 8 total classes for $150. Contact us to reserve your spot! These classes are optional but highly recommended to give you a better understanding of the mechanics of each exercise.
2. January 28th “Hail to the Queen” competition. Three of our ladies will be competing in this all women’s battle. Don’t miss it!
3. January 30th. Monthly member’s accounts will go on auto-pay. Also the 10 class package will be increased to $160.
4. February 1st. Registration for the CrossFit Games Open begins. Everyone at BCF is doing it, no exceptions!
5. February 25th – March 25th. We’ll be doing and judging the CF Games Open workouts on Saturday and Sunday. More info to come!
Refer a friend, if they sign up you get $50 credit to your account. Just bring them for a trial class!
Here’s to a Great New CrossFit Year!!!