21, 15, 9 reps:
Deadlift, 225/185 lbs
*Join us this Saturday Sep. 17th, 10am-12pm for “Fight Gone Bad 6”. Please make your donation and get other people to donate too!
To compete in the workout, all participants must complete each of the following:
- Register with your local CrossFit Affiliate by Wednesday, September 14, 2011.
- Register online at http://fgb6.org by Wednesday, September 14, 2011.
- To receive a coveted event t-shirt, raise $150 or more in donations by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- To receive a FGB6 hoodie (new this year!), raise $500 or more in donations by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- All donations counting toward the awards must be received by 6 pm PDT on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- Awards will be announced by 5pm PDT on Monday, September 26, 2011.
Awards are given on Individual, National, and Regional levels.
Individuals who raise $150 or more will receive an Official FGB 6 Event T-shirt after the event.
Individuals who raise $500 or more will receive an Official FGB 6 Event Hoodie after the event.
The highest fundraising individual will receive an all expense paid trip for 2 to attend the 2012 CrossFit Games.
There are two divisions eligible for awards:
- Affiliates with 25 or less Team Members.
- Affiliates with 26 or more Team Members.
National: The highest fundraising Affiliate in each division will receive a Grand Prize Package from our sponsors.
Regional: The highest fundraising Affiliate in each region in each division will receive a Traveling Trophy with their Affiliate name, the event name and the year they won on the plaque.
The 2011 Pukie Film Festival details will be announced in September 2011.